AntiRSI is a program for Mac OS X that helps prevent RSI (repetitive strain injury) and other computer related stress. It does so by forcing you to take regular breaks, yet without getting in the way. It also detects natural breaks so it won't force too many breaks on you. This is an evolved version from the still free 2.1 version (available as alternate download).
- AntiRSI can be removed from the Dock and appear in the menu bar.
- Break windows appear on all connected displays.
- Larger break window, screens are no longer 17 inch.
- Possibility to disable micro pause or work breaks. more...
- Fixes 10.9 issues
- Other various bug fixes and tweaks
- OS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software