FMDiff is an essential tool for FileMaker Pro developers to compare FileMaker Pro files and to report possible damages.
FMDiff compares FileMaker Pro files or complete solutions against backups or clones, shows a file's Recover count (available up to FileMaker 11), unveils a file's unchangeable creation date (prove of ownership), checks for obvious and hidden file corruption, runs super-fast!
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later
- FMDiff’s reports can be limited to a set of objects; the default is to show all objects
- Deocding of script steps has been improved to correct some minor problems
- Deocding of built-in functions has been improved to correct some minor problems
- The CSS stylesheet can be embedded into a report for
- OS X 10.7 or later
- A modern Web browser supporting CSS 2.1 to show the HTML report, and FileMaker® Pro databases. The FileMaker Pro application is not required.