Swinsian is a music manager and player for OS X.
- Supports FLAC/Ogg Vorbis as well as MP3, AAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WavPack, WMA, and cue files
- Copies tracks from iPods and iPhones
- Watches folders for new files
- Fetches album art
- Quick control window
- Imports iTunes libraries
- Playback over AirTunes
- Duplicate finding
- Bulk tag editing with regex support
- Adds a command to trigger rescanning of watched folders.
- Adds the ability to show time and size totals for selected tracks in the status bar.
- Adds support for importing ALAC and AAC files with mp4 file extensions.
- Improves AirPlay support for AppleTVs.
- Fixes glitches between tracks when using built in AirPlay support.
- Improves artwork
- OS X 10.6 or later
- iOS interaction requires OSXFuse