Developer website: Roll On Buddy
It's a learning tool which helps you finding scales, chords, voicing, harmony and practicing.
- Comes with a bunch of useful features and customization: from 2 to 5 octaves, numerous different sounds, Mallet percussion first note setting, BPM detector, metronome, favorites tunes, circle of fifths, chords and scales, printing and copying the keyboard, and more!
- The keyboard can be displayed as a piano or a mallet percussion instrument, can show notes, key numbers, can begin from midi note C0 or F1 to C5 or F5, and will respond to mouse click, Midi events, and handling velocity.
- The Midi Keyboards can be used for practicing.
- Several windows can be opened. For example: one showing a chord and another showing the relative scale.
- The favorites tunes Player can play almost any video or sound files.
Keyboard Tools is available for Apple Mac and Windows, and is localized in English and French for the moment. I'm looking for others languages translators, so... Drop me an email!
See the manual for more details.
- Now supports OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Minor fixes
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later