SideTodo is a minimalist todo app with an emphasis on 'keeping out of the way', while being at only one mouse move away, ready to be called back into focus.
Unless pinned down, SideTodo will slide to the side of your screen after a brief period. To call it back in view, all you need to do is slide the mouse over its margin on the same left screen side.
* unobtrusive layout and positioning; SideTodo stays out of the way
* keep it always on top; pin it to prevent autosliding
- At user's request, added new features and fixes:
- added switch to select app's screen side (left or right)
- chose window's background color
- keyboard shortcuts for add/delete task
- preference option for instant window hiding
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6 or later
*Previously available here