Dolphin is an emulator for two recent Nintendo video game consoles: the GameCube and the Wii. It allows PC gamers to enjoy games for these two consoles in full HD (1080p) with several enhancements: compatibility with all PC controllers, turbo speed, networked multiplayer, and even more!
- New look
- Beta support for the Wii official online multiplayer
- Alpha support for ARM/Android
- New AX DSP HLE emulation code
- Wii Balance Board and GC Steering Wheel support. The Wii Balance Board is not emulated and requires the real device to be used.
- Wii Remote support improvements
- Fastmem support for Linux and OS X
- Mac OS X 10.5.7 or later
- nVidia Cg libraries
- SDL framework