Three License Pack makes the menu bar's menu accessible from any window on any screen. If you've got a large monitor or a dual or multi-monitor setup, then MenuEverywhere will eliminate the frustration of having to reach out for the menubar and losing focus on your work. Access menu bar menus in the following ways:
- Screen-top menu bar on (non-primary) secondary screens that mimics the actual Apple menu bar
- Window-attached menu bar
- Window-attached menu button
- Hotkey or mouse button pops-up menu at mouse location
- Menu access methods are all optional, those not used may be switched off
- Configurable button/menu bar styles
- Multiple font sizes for menu labels and menu items (small to super-large)
- Able to show Apple menu in addition to application's menu
- Ignore list to prevent usage on apps of your choosing
- Fold/unfold alternate menu items
- Showing shortcuts is optional
MenuEverywhere is not a hack and does not use or rely on any system hacks, nor does it modify your system's core functionality. It relies on standard Apple programming interfaces.
MenuEverywhere is fully functional for 14 days without a license. However, it will display a small reminder to buy it if you find it useful.