Typinator turbo-charges your typing productivity.
Type a little. Typinator does the rest.
We've all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations -- from email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there's no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment's notice!
- Uncomplicated configuration - Quickly and easily create abbreviations and assign replacement text and pictures.
- Simplified migration
- Works around an issue that caused the abbreviation not to be deleted for some users on macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Typinator now supports the Shouxin input method for Chinese
- In MacVim, the ESC key now acts as an expanding terminator after "whole word" expansions
- Fixes a cursor positioning problem in Microsoft Word
- Typinator correctly disables itself in
- OS X 10.6 or later