Developer website: Rsolution(s)
With Rtube you can:
- Search video sites and scroll trough thumbnails without having to click "next page"
- Watch the movies immediately in fullscreen modus or resize the window to fit the video.
- Download online video site movies
- Convert media files to other types (e.g. download a flash music video(flv) and convert it to mp3 for listening on your mp3 player). For example:
- FLV/Flash to:
- AVI to:
- Mp3 to:
- FLV/Flash to:
- RvrtRip (Save as mp3 and listen to the belgium public radio station) (Known as Rsolution.be - Firefox plugin)
- Browse the Web with Flash content (without installing Flash player)
- Use RTMPDump without the commandline
We are still developing new features: for feature requests, contact us
Rtube-supported sites include:
See our website for a full list of supported sites (opens external site in new page).
- Browser with Download "detection" (Visit a webpage, and download all the media!)
- This HTTP downloader allows you to download ALL the http/https-streams
- Open .flv,.swf,.mp4,.ogg,.ogv or .wav filetypes and website-links, from your windows explorer or linux/mac commandline
- Create a custom download folder. (no more downloading to the desktop)
- Added setting to connect with VLC media player (for future use in combination with remote algorithms)
- Change your user-agent
- Improved interface
- Added shortcutkeys: ESC/F11:fullscreen, PGdown/PGup: play next/previous video
- Many other small new features and bugfixes ...
- Mac OS X 10.0 or later
- Firefox or XulRunner