PhotoLine is an image processing utility, image browser, layout program, vector editor, batchconverter and Web editor with a multitude of powerful functions. It is available as 32- or 64-bit application. Imaging functions supported are Lab, CMYK, 16 bit channels, ICC profiles, and raw data profiles for digital cameras. PhotoLine offers all the tools you need: painting, cloning, filtering, blending and flood fill, special effects like squirl, shadow, glowing, distorb, morphing, 3d projection. Also supports, working layers, clipping layers, dynamic layer effects. EXIF digital camera data and IPTC data are also supported.
- Unicode hex input, macOS: works now
- Icons with names, Windows: PicturesUser.pld has not worked with Windows with names
- Liquify: Displacement is interpolated if necessary
- Liquify: When "Level Scaling" was applied to a liquefying layer, it could lead to new-character problems
- Liquefying: Faster because it is no longer listed in workbenches
- OS X 10.6 or later