AppReady is a quick and easy solution to creating package files. If you want to sell your software product at Apple's Mac App Store, you must first code-sign it and then convert it into a package file so that you can upload it to iTunes Connect. There are some requirements. For example, the app icon must be a size of 512 x 512 px. The plist file must also have certain keys. AppReady is designed to help software developers complete these requirements and then convert the application into a package file.
- The user has access to the Preferences window and some of the Help commands while the second window is open.
- The user can close the Login window and the Apps window by pressing Command + W.
- The application is compatible with Mac OS X Lion 10.7.
- Several other minor changes and fixes are done.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Application Tools 1.1 or Xcode 3.2.6 or Xcode 4.x