Pro Media Tools is a suite of workflow utilities focused on processing and managing media, with functions including detecting gamma shifts, editing QuickTime movie metadata, batch renaming files and more. It is compatible with Final Cut Studio, Avid Media Composer for Mac and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 for Mac.
- Auto Transfer - Detects when a drive is inserted containing P2, RED, AVCHD or XDCAM media and can automatically copy it to your computer. It can copy to multiple locations at once and verifies the copied data to ensure its integrity.
- Batch more...
Note: this will be the last OS X 10.6-compatible version of Pro Media Tools.
- Auto Transfer - fixed an issue where it could be difficult to edit text fields while a transfer is ongoing
- QT Edit - Improved calculation of drop-frame timecode
- Timeline Tricks - Improved FCPX compatibility
- Various other bug fixes and tweaks
- OS X 10.6 or later
- One of the following:
- Final Cut Pro 6.0.2 or higher
- Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer 5.0 or higher
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 or higher