Pro Media Tools is a suite of workflow utilities focused on processing and managing media, with functions including detecting gamma shifts, editing QuickTime movie metadata, batch renaming files and more. It is compatible with Final Cut Studio, Avid Media Composer for Mac, and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 for Mac.
- Auto Transfer - Detects when a drive is inserted containing P2, RED, AVCHD or XDCAM media and can automatically copy it to your computer. It can copy to multiple locations at once and verifies the copied data to ensure its integrity.
- [Auto Transfer] Offloading performance improvements
- [Auto Transfer] Added an "Open QuickTimes movies as CinePlay playlist" option to Actions
- [Auto Transfer] Reel number is now auto-detected if it’s in the volume name (certain volumes only)
- [Auto Transfer] Better support for detecting ARRI volumes
- [Auto Transfer] Support for detecting Tascam
- OS X 10.8 or later
- One of the following:
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC / CS5 or higher
- Avid Media Composer 5 or higher
- Final Cut Pro X 10.1 or higher
- Final Cut Studio 2 (FCP 6) or higher