Pro Media Tools is a suite of workflow utilities focused on processing and managing media, with functions including detecting gamma shifts, editing QuickTime movie metadata, batch renaming files and more. It is compatible with Final Cut Studio, Avid Media Composer for Mac and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 for Mac.
- Auto Transfer - Detects when a drive is inserted containing P2, RED, AVCHD or XDCAM media and can automatically copy it to your computer. It can copy to multiple locations at once and verifies the copied data to ensure its integrity.
- QT Edit - New Quick Task - Assign clip name as reel name
- QT Edit - New Quick Task - Take reel name from parent folder
- QT Edit - New Quick Task - Invert Pixel Aspect Ratio - e.g., converts 10:11 to 11:10
- QT Edit - Improved compatibility when conforming movies with generic media tracks
- QT Edit - An alert message is now only shown for the first Quick
- OS X 10.8 or later
- One of the following:
- Final Cut Pro 6.0.2 or later
- Final Cut Pro X 10.1 or later
- Avid Media Composer 5.0 or later
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 or later