StereophoMic is a professional 2- and 3-channel stereo microphone configuration visualization programm based on the JAVA-Applet "Image Assistant 2.0" written by Helmut Wittek (www.hauptmikrofon.de). The current version plots the localization curves, the signal differences (level- and timedifferences) between all channels and the powersum curve. It factors all major influences into the calculation. This includes e.g. the inverse-square-law, which becomes important for small distances between the acoustic source and the microphone configuration. For a fast qualitative analysis of the configuration all important values, like more...
- StereophoMic is now OS X 10.7 only.
- Please delete "∼/library/preferences/de.kreatiefton.stereophomic.plist" before installing the new version.
- Stereophomic is now a real document-based application.
- Added undo/redo functionality.
- Added signal relationships graphs.
- Added sparkle for updates.
- User interface improvements.
RequirementsOS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software