Developer website: Phyar Studio
Pics Assistant…Pics is a photo management App for iOS device, this is the assistant App running on Mac OS, providing convenient way to manage photos/videos/albums. It would search and connect to your iOS device automatically, then you can upload photos/videos by simple drag & drop.
Features of Pics for iOS:
- View your photos in full resolution, no compressing, no quality losing.
- Very fast import photos and videos from "Camera Roll" or "Photos Library", start organize your thousands of photos from now on!
- Import HD videos without any quality losing.
- View your photos in camera roll directly, it's also treat as an album in App.
- Sort photo within the album, sort multiple items by one touch.
- Add, delete, order albums, edit album name and properties. Move, delete photos and videos.
- 4 Desktops. Organize your albums into different desktop, and you can lock the desktop instead of lock albums.
- WiFi downloading and uploading, access photos and videos in all albums including camera roll.
- Accept ZIP packet for uploading, you can upload hundreds of photos by one click! Progress indicator displayed on your device while uploading.
- Synchronously display in Web browser, all your changes made on your device would update to Web browser automatically.
- Photos and Videos filter inside the App and also provide for Web browser, find videos much easier.
- Passcode protection for locked albums and admin operations.
- Native iPad support, Pics is a universal App. You only need to pay once for your iPhone and iPad.
- P2P Transfer. Transfer photos/videos to another iPhone/iPod touch/iPad with WiFi or Bluetooth connection.
- AlbumSync with p2p transfer. Compare albums on two different devices and send photos not exist in remote album by one tap. if album not exist, Pics would create a new album on remote device to receive all photos.
- View all albums synced by iTunes.
- Complete retina display support.
- Amazing animated 3D user interface. Features of Pics Assistant:
- Automatically connect to your iOS device, zero configuration.
- Drag photos/videos/folder from Finder and drop to the album to upload.
- Drag photos/album/event from iPhoto and drop to the album to upload.
- View/download all photos/videos in Web browser.
- Upload to new albums, Rename, delete albums.
- Visual interface, display exactly the same as your iPhone screen.
- Manage multiple devices concurrently.
- Make sure your computer and your iOS device were in the same WiFi network.
- Run Pics Assistant on your computer.
- Run Pics for iOS on your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
(If you had turned passcode on for Pics, you need to enter passcode on your iPhone/iPad).
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later