is the perfect video pre-editing solution for post-productions. The simple and intuitive interface allows quick previewing of content and creating cutlists for your final edit. It allows seamless movement between ingesting P2 and Canon EOS content, adding or changing P2/Canon metadata, trimming clips, adding markers, and exporting sequences in one interface.
Features in CutNut include:
- An optional component to import content from P2Cards or P2 structured folders and re-wrap video, audio and time-code into a single QuickTime (mov) file
- Edit and complete P2 metadata.
- Create a FinalCutServer compatible metadataset (xml) of your P2 metadata.
- Import all QuickTime based clips of various formats into a project.
- Preview your content and add colored markers with comments visible in the comments-tabs of FinalCutPro
- Create a cutlist of your content and create a FinalCutPro sequence.
- Export just your FCP sequence or the whole content to a specific location.