Demolition Physics is a three-dimensional Simulator with physics of destruction. It has complete control over the physical world and the objects it contains, with plenty of special effects, support for 3D stereo glasses, and a built-in level editor, which allows you to create easily your own game levels! 10 types of explosions: from the fiery trail to the atomic explosion. Each explosion has its own distinctive features and different impacts on the destruction. Demolition Physics Editor is a built-in editor, which allows you to create your own levels quickly and easily. At any moment you can save/edit/load created by you levels. Experiment with the settings of the physical properties: you can change the settings of gravity, air resistance, mass (weight) of objects, and much more! Special features of the Editor and user-friendly interface will allow you to easily create your own unique levels.
- Realtime physics simulation
- Demolition Physics Editor - built-in Editor to create custom levels.
- Control of gravity.
- 10 types of explosions.
- Scenes for destruction - space, water surfaces, land, day and night atmosphere.
- Predefined structures for destruction.
- Ragdoll physics
- Time scale.
- Easy and fast scene control.
- Special camera effects - Depth Of Field, Motion Blur, Noise and Fisheye.
- Stereoscopic 3D (anaglyph stereo glasses: red/cyan, green/magneta, yellow/blue).
Main features of Demolition Physics Editor:
- Convenient control of objects - move, size, rotation.
- Configuration of the physical properties of objects - mass, air resistance, torque, enabling/disabling of gravity, and physics' disabling for any object.
- Simplified editing of Ragdoll: you can edit it as a simple object.
- The main types of objects can be easily transformed into others.
- Special features of the Editor, which help you to create custom levels.
- Cloning of objects with all parameters.
- Convenient control of the scene using 7 cameras.
- Load/Save custom levels for editing.
- Conversion of mass to kilograms-pounds.
- Selection of a background color for the Editor.