Developer website: UNTAMED Interactive
iDeveloper - Color Code Converter is a simple application which makes your life as an iOS developer or designer a bit easier. This application allows you to convert Hexcolor (e.g #FF0000) code to (RGB) NSColor and UIColor code.
- Type or Paste your Hexcolor code.
- Edit or Choose your color with the color picker.
- Select a color from anywhere on your screen with the color picker (magnifying glass).
- Convert Hexcolor code to NSColor code and UIColor code.
- Copy the generated code to your clipboard in one click.
- Both Mac OSX (NSColor) and iOS (UIColor) code snippets generated.
- Hexcolor code can by typed or pasted with or without the # symbol.
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later