Developer website: ReMarksPDF Pty Ltd
ReMarksPDF is an easy-to-use PDF editor for educators to annotate, collaborate and report on student electronic assessment submissions. ReMarksPDF has been successfully evaluated in School and University marking trials.
Key features of ReMarksPDF include:
- Automatic insertion of text based comments, known as Auto Text
- Automatic insertion of sound based comments (enabling mark by voice), also known as Sounds
- Automatic insertion of video based comments (enabling links to streamed video)
- Share text and sound comment libraries with colleagues over the Internet
- Associate marks, criteria and comments with student assessment
- Automatic addition of marks
- Highlight colours with designated meanings, or in other words, Colour code your documents
- Specialist stamps designed for marking, showing the emotion of the marker for more personalised feedback to students
- Ability to designate macros for Auto Text, Sounds, and Video links
- Import and export .cvs database files, linking marking to student documents, and uploading to a reporting system.
- Drag and drop graph gallery, indicating individual and relative student performance.
- Style tool specifically designed to rapidly incorporate English Style and Grammar comments for essays, plus the ability to build specialist comment libraries in any discipline
- Advanced moderation capabilities enabling statistical and visual comparison of markers, individual and global moderation of student assessment
- Integration with Learning Management Systems - Blackboard, Moodle 2.0, and Desire2Learn is currently in progress
Version 1.00: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later