iObserve makes your preparation of astronomical observations a breeze. It gathers automatically and easily all the information you need when observing the sky with small and big telescopes. It has been built from the ground up by an experienced professional astronomer.
- Resolve an object coordinates with SIMBAD
- Access automatically its aliases, magnitudes, and NASA ADS references
- Display the equatorial, celestial, galactic coordinates, in whatever epoch and units
- Access the ViziR catalogue pages, and ADS abstract page.
- Draw its airmass curve for for about
- Fixed a rare bug occurring when parsing the ephemeris of some Small Bodies
- Changed the insertion of new folders and separators into menus available in section headers.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous release preventing the display of multiple curves for some objects.
- Stability improvements when selecting multiple objects.
- OS X 10.9 or later