iObserve makes your preparation of astronomical observations a breeze. It gathers automatically and easily all the information you need when observing the sky with small and big telescopes. It has been built from the ground up by an experienced professional astronomer.
- Resolve an object coordinates with SIMBAD
- Access automatically its aliases, magnitudes, and NASA ADS references
- Display the equatorial, celestial, galactic coordinates, in whatever epoch and units
- Access the ViziR catalogue pages, and ADS abstract page.
- Draw its airmass curve for for about more...
This update fixes two small issues with manual coordinates for new objects, as well as the webservice URL for individual exoplanets. This should prevent the planet mass and other important parameters to disappear upon update. Oh, and the buttons (and other small visual tweaks) in Mavericks have been restored in their previous shine...
New in 1.4: Some new features, more...
- OS X 10.9 or later