…Real Soldiers. True Stories. A Different Perspective.
Gearbox Software's critically acclaimed WWII shooter series started with Road to Hill 30, and continues with Earned in Blood. This chapter follows Corporal Joe Hartsock, whose story intertwines with the events of the first game, giving a new perspective on the events of June 6th 1944 and the days that followed.
Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood takes the story-driven tactical action from the first game and expands it with bigger environments, deeper enemy AI, and a brand new campaign. Gritty, authentic and innovative, the game offers the visceral, emotionally charged experience of infantry combat in the Normandy invasion; the battle that changed history.
- True story - Fight Airborne Infantry battles based on the actual events of D-Day and beyond.
- Skirmish missions - The new skirmish mode offers 10 standalone missions to play in order, or customise for a unique challenge.
- Online multiplayer - Go online and attack or defend in team-based multiplayer.
- Unprecedented authenticity - Historically accurate battlefields, events, and equipment are all recreated from Army Signal Corps photos, aerial reconnaissance Imagery and eyewitness accounts.
- Real military tactics - Issue orders to Find, Fix, Flank, and Finish your enemies like a WWII squad leader.
- Accessible command and control - Players of all skill levels can make the most of any situation, thanks to an innovative control system.
Important information regarding Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood:
- Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood does not support Intel GMA series graphics cards.
- In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA).
- Full system requirements are available on the Brothers in Arms mini-site at feralinteractive.com/doubletime .
- If you encounter problems playing the game, please visit support.feralinteractive.com and contact our support team. This allows us to deal with your issue quickly, and helps us to improve our games.