MP3 Encoder enables you to convert a variety of audio formats to MP3 using a simple front-end to the high-quality LAME encoder. MP3 Encoder can also be used as a simple MP3 tag editor!
- Supports Multi-Threading! Encode multiple MP3s at once, up to the number of processor cores your system has.
- Reads and Writes Meta-data! Reads meta-data from the source file and writes it to the MP3 file. You can also enter your own meta-data via a pull-out drawer.
- Converts songs bought on iTunes to MP3 and retains the metadata.
- Edit metadata of existing MP3 files without
- Added support for decoding DSD files.
- Added 'source encoded with' as a format specifier.
- Updated FLAC decoder to 1.3.1
- No longer creates default directory in your Music folder.
- Many small bug fixes.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later