TexturePacker creates and optimizes sprite sheets for game and web development.
- Fully automated sprite sheet packing
- Graphical user interface and command line
- Image optimizations for 16 bit pixel formats including dithering
- Support for PVR images
- High quality scaling algorithms
Direct support for: cocos2d, sparrow framework, libgdx, java script/html 5
Free for basic use - advanced features require a license.
- Writing uncompressed ATF files by default, added option to enable compression. Compressed ATFs might create artifacts on several devices with the current Flash version.
- 8bit PNGs using PngQuant (output format INDEXED)
- PVR V3 format support, PVR V2 is now deprecated
- Spritesheet-only exporter
- No "save changes" more...
- OS X 10.7 or later