TexturePacker creates and optimizes sprite sheets for game and web development.
- Fully automated sprite sheet packing
- Graphical user interface and command line
- Image optimizations for 16-bit pixel formats, including dithering
- Support for PVR images
- High quality scaling algorithms
Free for basic use - advanced features require a license.
- Polygon mesh optimizer + polygon packing (Unity)
- Replaced "inner padding" by "trim margin" (see https://www.codeandweb.com/blog/2015/09/16/reducing-sprite-artifacts-with-trim-margin)
- Cocos2d-x: export plist format version 3, added more...
- OS X 10.7 or later