TexturePacker creates and optimizes sprite sheets for game and web development.
- Fully automated sprite sheet packing
- Graphical user interface and command line
- Image optimizations for 16-bit pixel formats, including dithering
- Support for PVR images
- High quality scaling algorithms
Free for basic use - advanced features require a license.
- number-aware sorting of sprites
- wrong size constraints check
- improved packing (common divisor)
- multi-pack file name warnings
- SpriteKit problem when using flash files
- non-fitting sprites in polygon mode
- automatic resize of main window to very large width
- command line client: more...
- OS X 10.7 or later