TexturePacker creates and optimizes sprite sheets for game and web development.
- Fully automated sprite sheet packing
- Graphical user interface and command line
- Image optimizations for 16-bit pixel formats, including dithering
- Support for PVR images
- High quality scaling algorithms
Free for basic use - advanced features require a license.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- EaselJS: set sprite pivot points using TexturePacker
- Flag to disable automatic detection of animation sequences (LibGDX, EaselJS)
- Added "Extrude" option to basic settings page
- Image viewer can now open pvr.gz (v3) files
- Don't merge smart
- OS X 10.9 or later