CM Batch Photo Processor helps you in performing the mundane and tiresome task of having to batch resize and rename all your photos while giving you back the time to doing what you enjoy doing.
- Resizing was never easier, as it provides you with several methods such as downsizing by pixel, downsizing by percentage, with several quick ratios to use.
- The renaming feature allows you to add prefix and suffix to your existing filenames and/or include an auto-generated sequence number to it. You can add text tags to the filenames so that in the near future, when you refer to those photos, you will know
- Improved multi-threading support
- Option to turn off and on multi-threading
- Fixed bug which causes the app to crash when encountering a faulty photo file
- OS X 10.7 or later