- Manage every attribute of text including: shadows, outline, slant, spacing, weight and color fill.
- Use the Text on a Path feature to wrap text around any object or path you draw or convert the text to a path so it becomes an editable shape.
- Choose from a variety of robust tools including: objects and shapes, vectored drawing tools, reshaping, soft shadows, magic wand,
- Variable opacity can be set for solid colors on an element's frame, fill, and shadow. Gradients can also have variable opacity on each color step. New controls have been added next to all sets of color and shade controls.
- Any element can now be set to be a global text wrap for any text block. Select any element and choose Arrange -> Wrap Text to set its global wrap. Text blocks