Developer website: MultiAd, Inc.
MultiAd Creator Express is an easy-to-learn graphics and text program that has all the tools you need to create everything from simple flyers to professionally designed publications in no time at all!
- Manage every attribute of text including: shadows, outline, slant, spacing, weight and color fill.
- Use the Text on a Path feature to wrap text around any object or path you draw or convert the text to a path so it becomes an editable shape.
- Choose from a variety of robust tools including: objects and shapes, vectored drawing tools, reshaping, soft shadows, magic wand, borders and layering options.
- Choose from a variety of shapes (starbursts, circles, triangles, polygons and more) and easily colorize, texturize or create gradients in them.
- Use the Containment Tool to create custom shapes and drop images into those shape containers for easy cropping.
- Create a style once and apply it over and over with the Style Models feature for text and graphic elements.
- Access all the text and graphics needed to build your document easily with the Files Palette.
- Size and resize imported images easily without ever leaving the application.
- Create multiple page sizes and layout designs in one document and build campaigns all in one file.
- Export your document as: PDF, PNG, JPEG, EPS, GIF, TIFF or XML.
- Don't just export the page; export a selected image or element within the document.
- Reduce repetitive tasks with the dozens of AppleScripts included. Creator Express is fully scriptable and recordable.
- Variable opacity can be set for solid colors on an element's frame, fill, and shadow. Gradients can also have variable opacity on each color step. New controls have been added next to all sets of color and shade controls.
- Any element can now be set to be a global text wrap for any text block. Select any element and choose Arrange -> Wrap Text to set its global wrap. Text blocks can ignore global wraps if they wish. Activate a text block and choose Format -> Text Block Settings and turn on "Ignore global wraps".
- Various bug fixes.
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later