You can easily:
- Launch any application
- Load any website
- Control iTunes and the volume
- Perform system actions like hiding and quitting applications
- Show Exposé
- Switch spaces
- Switch applications
- Execute any AppleScript
- Added the ability to draw mouse gestures by clicking and dragging with the right mouse button or the middle mouse button.
- Added a list of similar gestures that is displayed as you draw your gesture.
- Added the ability to create a gesture that inserts text into the active application.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6 or later
*Previously available here