Mastock is a stock-market analysis and portfolio-management software solution for the individual investor, built exclusively for OS X. With a compelling and intuitive one-window user interface, Mastock's analytical tools can be customized to fit your precise need. Locally stored historical data. Real technical analysis software, not just downloaded charts. Stock portfolio management with tracking, benchmarking, and automatic update. Supports multiple currencies portfolios. Ability to dynamically filter stocks based on indicators performance (much better than simple watch lists). Supports options (Put/Call). Integrated more...
- User interface improvement, noticeably chart density and time control
- Ability to view, side by side, normal charts with Intraday, Kagi, Points&Figures, Three-Line Break, Renko, or RSS News.
- Ability to create sub-folders for portfolios
- Many new context menus for portfolios like "Add Current Stock"
- Ability to export data for all indicators, including more...
- OS X 10.10 or later