is a beautiful alarm clock app for your Mac. Wake up to your own music and snooze using your Apple remote. Features in detail:
- Many original sounds: cow moo, several ringers, "System Activated" voice, a buzzer, a rooster (perfect for mornings, and more!)
- Import your own sounds! If you have MP3 or WAV files on your computer, you can use them too
- Use an iTunes playlist. Music in the list will play when the alarm goes off!
Multiple themes to display the time, each with color choices!
- Classic LCD: just like the clock next to your bed: in red, calculator "black/gray", and multiple vibrant colors (strawberry, bluish, green, sunrise!)
- Modern: elegant text with a subtle shadow, with a variety of colors.Two animated themes:
- Animated: Time "fireworks"
- Animated: Spacetime
- All themes support 24-hour or 12-hour time, based on your Mac clock settings.
Multiple alarms, each with unique sound
- Set alarms to repeat once, daily, or on some days of the week
- Set multiple alarms. For example, you can set an alarm to go off at 9 a.m. and another at 11 a.m., if you and your spouse have to wake up at different times.
- Snooze with a big snooze button or using the Apple remote.