- Simple and elegant UI.
- A gauge in the menubar to indicate your usage level.
- Monitor total usage in a rolling (very nifty feature for college students!) or a fixed period.
- Notify you when usage reaches your limit.
- Run scripts or open any documents or apps.
- Log and graph your usage.
- Graph is detachable, so you can always see your current usage.
- This update brings some of the most requested features:
- TrafficBot can now selectively watch only Internet traffic, excluding your local usage.
- Important bug fixes and under-the-hood improvements:
- Utilizes Grand Central Dispatch.
- Performance fixes, now TrafficBot consumes even less CPU time when monitoring in the background.