Developer website: Michael Sheehan
Let's Hear the Animals! (Animal Sounds) HD is also a bilingual educational tool. Children and adults can choose either the English or Spanish version. Simply click on the Spanish flag button and the animal's name will switch to Spanish and if they click each animal's name button, they will hear the name spoken by a native Spanish speaker. Click the US flag button and it immediately reverts back to the English name and pronunciation. It could not be simpler!
It is also a wonderful and fun way to introduce a mouse or trackpad to your child. Please note: Beta testers familiar with the iPad and iPhone versions tried to tap the screen of the IMacs, so I recommend you walk them through it the first few times.
Note: If you are familiar with the application from the iPhone or iPad and enjoy the Matching Game component, it is not yet available on the Mac version. It will be added as soon as possible via an update.
- Full-screen mode using OS X 10.7 native functionality
- Kangaroo sound update (I read your reviews:))
- Matching Game timer issue fixed
- Mac App Store Sandbox Compliant (My app is secure and is not accessing other areas of your computer
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations