Developer website: FileMaker, Inc.
FileMaker Pro Advanced includes all of the features of FileMaker Pro plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools. Get features to design and develop solutions faster and easier. Plus, get robust analysis capabilities, powerful debugging tools and much more. If you develop solutions for your business and want to build more powerful and more flexible solutions, then FileMaker Pro Advanced is for you.
Note: Version 17 is a paid upgrade from previous versions
To ensure that you don't encounter the issues below, you must update all clients to FileMaker Pro 17.0.2 Advanced.
- In certain circumstances, the CPU usage increased to 100% after FileMaker Pro Advanced was opened.
- High Sierra 10.13: During some operations, the progress bar did not display.
Saving records as PDF:
- Saving records as a PDF was slower than in previous versions.
- FileMaker Pro Advanced closed unexpectedly when the field display format was changed in the Inspector.
- OS X 10.10 or later
- FileMaker Pro Advanced 16.0.4