..Ever watched a video and wanted your Mac to automatically stop? Ever downloaded something and didn't want your Mac to sleep while the download is running, but go to sleep afterwards? Ever had a lengthy task running (encoding a video, for example) and had to disable idle sleep so your Mac doesn't go to sleep without you wanting it to? Ever wanted a quick way to just be alarmed when your tea is brewed?
Shutdown Timer makes these things the easiest tasks in the world. With Shutdown Timer you can set your Mac to automatically sleep, shutdown or alert you after a set period of time and you can also prevent the OS from sleeping before Shutdown Timer ran down. All that in the easiest interface possible.
- Easy-to-use interface that's simple and does what it's supposed to. Just set a time and Shutdown Timer automatically starts running - that's it
- Either let your Mac sleep, shutdown or alert you when the timer is finished
- If you use the same settings alot, set a default timer. Just start Shutdown Timer and the default timer will start runing - without any more effort from your side
- If one default timer isn't enough, save your timer to files so you can load them with just one click
- With a single click, Shutdown Timer prevents the idle sleep of your Mac while it's running, so you can be sure your Mac only sleeps when you want it to.
- The interface adjusts to your needs. Drag the timer to the right and the interface automatically expands, so you can set longer periods of time