(was Tectonic) is a 3D, interactive globe that displays earthquakes and seismic events.
Recent earthquakes or seismic events are displayed on an 3D interactive globe. Tectonic is really fun to use with many options. You will see that earthquakes often occur along plate tectonics.
- Recent earthquakes displayed on a 3D interactive globe
- Filter options by Magnitude, Quantity and Timeframe
- Displays current Hurricanes and Tordanoes
- Displays the most active volcanoes on the planet
- Displays the main tectonic boundaries
- Displays current Weather for the main cities of the world
- Three different earth appearance with many options
- gMap integration to display more details
- Alerts management
Tectonic is also available for iPhone and iPad. The Mac version has been fully optimized for Mac OS X Snow Leopard and all pointing devices: a classic mouse, a Magic mouse or any touchpad.