Clippy creates multiple clipboards for copying and pasting.
Remember when you...
- copied something REALLY important and then accidentally copied something else only to have the first thing lost?
- wanted to copy several things (websites/paragraphs/numbers/emails) and paste them all quickly, without flipping through every applications several times?
Clippy saves and keeps track of all the text copies ('Command+C's) that you make. You can copy some text, and then copy something else without worrying about losing anything. And when you want to paste anything you copied earlier, you simply select it from Clippy's menu, and BAM! paste it. That means you can copy away as much as you wish, and then, whenever you want, paste or email away whatever you copied, including even the stuff you copied days ago!
Looks like you may need this:
- On-the-fly access to your clipboard
- Paste all and email all copies with a click
- Pop-up previews of the copied text
- Works quietly in the background; removable dock icon
- Integrated support for several languages > French, Spanish, German, Chinese, and Japanese! Integrated link to tutorial video in English
- Ability to adjust maximum number of saved copies and many more preferences!
Designed to 'just work' on your Mac, it will always be there running when you need it.