The main focus during development of the YeaLogger software was to deliver fast intuitive and simple in use logging software that should minimize the operator's actions needed to log the QSOs during radio contacts.
The use of keyboard short cuts is extended in order to make the use of mouse not necessary for common logging operations.
Developed by Radio Amateur for Radio Amateurs.
- Fast entry of a QSO information
- Easy way to edit and update old QSO
- Lots of keyboard shortcuts for convenient
- Added support for HamQth Lookup service. The new service gives the users not only the operator's name but even the QTH and Grid information.
- Extended the number of scrolable QSOs from 200 up to 400
- 64-bit processor
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later