Developer website: Blowfish Studios
- Mac OS X Edition - high res 3D graphics, windowed and fullscreen
- Sleek new interface
- Dynamic backgrounds
- Cute kitten option
- Over 120 puzzles to solve
- User-friendly keyboard and mouse controls, including zoom!
- In game Statistics - best times, moves and rotations
- 4 sizes of game play ( 3x3x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6 )
- Music by Robot Science
Playing Qbism is simple!
The aim is to slide all the cubes back into the outline, from all angles.
Slide the cubes into the outline by dragging the selected cube up, down, left or right. Stars will appear when a cube is placed correctly.
You can rotate the puzzle outline by swiping up, down, left or right in the empty space or using the keyboard.
Once the puzzle is solved, swipe the puzzle any direction to reveal it's complete shape.
- Option added to switch graphic effects on/off