Most modern cameras and smartphones add information to the image file when you take a picture. This information include details about the image, how the picture was taken (ie ISO value, shutter speed) or even where it was taken, if your camera has a GPS module.
iExifer reveals that information for you in an intuitive, easy to use interface. Main Features:
- Load and view EXIF and IPTC metadata in RAW Canon CR2, Nikon NRW, Nikon NEF, Pentax PEF, JPEG and TIFF image files.
- Browse your folders in a Finder-style to more...
- Added list of mounted drives in the folder selection popover
- Added unicode support in User Comments field.
- Nikon field "ImageCount" renamed to "Shutter Count"
- EXIF browser window can now be minimized
- Bugs fixed.