360Works Supercontainer is a Java servlet which allows you to upload, view, and download images and files from a Web server. In conjunction with the new Web Viewer feature in FileMaker 8.5, it is an effective, advantageous replacement for container fields in solutions which require users to read and store files associated with records in FileMaker.
- FileMaker 12 compatibility release
- Added optional filename parameter for SCCopy and SCMove
- Added support for self signed ssl certificates
- Plugin functions now support full SuperContainer URLs instead of only the partial folder path
- Plugin correctly unzips directories/bundles which were auto-zipped on upload
- Fixed SCScanDirectory returning empty list when path does
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- FileMaker Clients:
- Must be running FileMaker 8.5 or later to view the items stored in SuperContainer.
- To use the optional SuperContainer companion plugin or the browser-based drag-and-drop functionality, Windows clients must have Java 1.4 or later installed.