Time Machine Everywhere allows activation of the unsupported network drives in Time Machine and the creation of the archive base for Time Machine.
- Use the utility to enable support for network drives
- Use the utility to create the archive from which to safeguard
- Connect the network drive
- Select the network drive in Time Machine preferences
- Move the archive created by the utility at the root of the network drive.
Version 2.0.1: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
RequirementsOS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software