FaceTop displays your FaceBook page as part of your Desktop without the need for your favorite browser. It's always there. It will update smoothly. It will be there if you want it, or slowly become transparent when not using it.
- completely new icon
- reacts better to keyboard/mouse events
- will upload photos, etc.
- will react to non-Facebook links
- will open non-Facebook links in the default browser
- redesigned preference window
- shortcuts to make text smaller or larger
- shortcuts to go back or forward
- menu items for contact and review
OS X 10.5 or later