- Live Recording Engineers - Use a spare Mac as a backup recorder instead of expensive and bulky dedicated hardware.
- DJs - Record all of your sets onto CDs for immediate post-gig distribution.
- Music Teachers - No need to spend hundreds of dollars on a standalone CD recorder. Use your Mac to send your students home with their lessons on CD, or review your rehearsal in the car right afterwards.
- Institutions - Do you archive performances in your library? Record them straight to the archival format with a Mac running DubPlate.
- Added the ability to pause recording
- Create CDs with up to 99 tracks using the pause button
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6 or later
*Previously available here