CloudPull seamlessly backs up your Google account to your Mac. It supports Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, and Google Drive (formerly Google Docs). By default, the app performs backups every hour, and maintains old point-in-time snapshots of your accounts for 90 days.
Backup file formats:
- Email messages can be imported into Apple Mail individually.
- Entire email labels can be imported into Apple Mail as mailboxes.
- Contacts can be imported into Address Book.
- Calendars can be imported into iCal.
- Documents, presentations, and spreadsheets from Google Drive more...
- For customers with 1Password installed, the sheet showing you the Google login page will contain a 1Password button. Clicking on the 1Password button will open 1Password and ask it to display your Google accounts.
- When setting up an account, CloudPull will now proactively warn you if avast! Mail Shield is enabled. CloudPull's backup of Gmail is not compatible with avast! more...
- OS X 10.9 or later