CloudPull seamlessly backs up your Google account to your Mac. It supports Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, and Google Drive (formerly Google Docs). By default, the app performs backups every hour, and maintains old point-in-time snapshots of your accounts for 90 days.
Backup file formats:
- Email messages can be imported into Apple Mail individually.
- Entire email labels can be imported into Apple Mail as mailboxes.
- Contacts can be imported into Address Book.
- Calendars can be imported into iCal.
- Documents, presentations, and spreadsheets from Google Drive more...
- Added a "Lock backup files" checkbox to the General pane of the preferences window. Backup files are locked when and only when that checkbox is checked. By default, backup files are still locked.
- Fixed a crasher in some error handling code.
- Updated the code that asks Google Drive for the last known change number to use a newer HTTPS retrieval mechanism (NSURLSession).
- OS X 10.9 or later