is a fast-paced, retro-style action game. Run, dodge and jump your way to safety as an angry rain of just about everything in the world falls and builds a mountain of platforms for you to climb up, up… up to the source of it all: the cause of The Incident. The Incident is easy to pick up but hard to master. It's a totally new gameplay concept and it's perhaps TOO addictive. It's loaded with power-ups, power-downs (d'oh!) and collectables. Try to beat the game, then try to unlock all the achievements. No one said getting 500 coins would be easy.
- Supercool 8-bit pixel art
- Awesome chiptune soundtrack
- 7 levels to explore and survive in "The Rise & Fall of Frank Solway"
- Dodge and jump as high as you can in "Endless Nightfall"
- Hundreds of unique objects, hundreds of ways to die
- The Award Room, where you recall your adventures
- The elusive "B-mode"