Wokabulary is the new, fun and effective way to learn and rehearse words.
Just like the flash-card systems you had in school, Wokabulary organises your words in different memory levels. This makes it easy to see which words you already know well and what you need to rehearse again.
Wokabulary is free to use in a base version, that allows you to manage one language. You can use the full learning- and quiz mode and also import wordlists from the internet. The full version enables multiple languages and adds cool features like syncing, statistics as well as import/export function.
- quiz for selected words
- edit words from within quiz mode
- now better indicates active search
- fixed: quiz sometimes selected two few words when filtering by tags
- fixed: search was not accessible in full screen mode
- fixed: missing retina versions of some graphics
- minor bugfixes
- OS X 10.8 or later