Serviio is a free DLNA media server. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to any DLNA-certified renderer device (e.g., a TV set, Blu-ray player, games console) on your home network.
Serviio is based on Java technology and therefore runs on most platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux (incl. embedded systems, such as NAS).
- Added support for fixed point MP3 encoding using Shine
- Fall back to themoviedb.org for series search if thetvdb.com is not available
- Added support for DSF audio files
- Added support for Shine MP3 encoder for low powered NAS devices
- Samsung J now plays MP4 / H265 files without transcoding
- Added support for VP9 video codec
- OS X 10.8 or later