The Navicat for SQLite client from PremiumSoft is an integrated GUI tool let you perform SQLite administration and database development in an easier way. Advanced features allow you to create database models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote SQLite server. It also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
Navicat is sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. It is also available for Windows and Linux and translated into 7 major languages.
- Supported format strings in Schedule email body.
- Unable to send notification email in Schedule.
- "Database file path is not correct" error occurred when opening SQLite database files from finder.
- Unable to change the case of the backup file name.
- Lost connections in some cases.
- OS X 10.6 or later