LiveCode will help you unleash your killer app. Build apps twice as fast as any other environment with a modern and powerful workflow that saves time at every step. LiveCode is more than just mobile; deploy to 7 popular platforms from one code base. LiveCode has an incredibly rich, deep feature set with more than 2000 features for even the most sophisticated project. From ask password to zoom box, drop shadows to data grids, vector graphics to native scroll bars - LiveCode has it covered.
What LiveCode does:
LiveCode gets the job done, from simple apps for keeping score at sporting events to
- Initializers for constants and locals too strict
- Cannot specify text encoding of server script file.
- ! /usr/bin/lcserver
- -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
- Enable "umask" property on OS X
- File format change
- Array element pass by reference
- Hebrew text is shown in reverse character
- OS X 10.6 or later
- iOS deployment requires membership of the Apple Developer Program