Caliander is the calendar that lets you create events faster and with less effort, keeping you on top of things with its smart and unique presentation. It uses the same calendar database as Calendar.app, so it syncs with all your devices as usual, and all your events are there-no migration needed!
Caliander is all about removing the effort it takes to maintain a calendar.
- Adding events as easy as pressing Command-N and typing "fri 5 pm After Work". 5x faster than fooling around with the mouse!
- Timeline based dynamic presentation that sheds the limitations of old, static paper calendars. more...
- Adds new Gant layout displaying one event per row.
- Fixes issues on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Fixes occasional jittering when dragging events.
- OS X 10.7.4 or later