Developer website: Six Foot 1
Why? Using a bookmarklet to resize a Safari browser window with more than one tab doesn't seem to work very well but a Safari extension can solve this problem. If you're like me then you've probably installed a bunch of Safari extensions and now have several new toolbar buttons. I wanted to keep the clutter to a minimum with just a single toolbar button that can switch between a number of window sizes.
- Added new icons - much prettier now!
- Added buttons for each setting to the Resizer Bar.
- Added option to configure the toolbar button - it can either cycle through your enabled window settings or show/hide the Resizer Bar (default).
- Added option to automatically close the Resizer Bar after clicking one of the buttons (off by default).
- Added keyboard shortcuts for each setting - hit Option-1 (⌥1 for setting 1) through Option-0 (⌥0 for setting 10) to resize your window via the keyboard (thanks go to Serge Sander for showing me how). Note: you may need to restart Safari before this will work.
- Added option to enable/disable keyboard shortcuts (on by default).
- Changed some of the default settings.
- Removed the special characters acting as mini icons in each setting name.
- Fixed the update manifest so automatic updating should actually work now.
- Massaged the code again.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Safari 5.01 or higher with support for extensions.